Auto Accident Injury Treatment – Ramos Center
If you are still experiencing pain and discomfort from an auto accident injury, Ramos Center can provide the care and attention you need to recover. Contact us today or request an appointment online for more information.
Auto Accident Injury Treatment Near Me in Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, Englewood, Port Charlotte, Dunedin, and St. Petersburg, FL
We understand that pain from an auto accident or work injury is different from degenerative pain. That’s why we have a dedicated claims department at Ramos Center that’s committed to providing you with fast, efficient care with a focus on attention to detail. We have extensive experience working with claims adjusters, nurse case managers, attorneys, and chiropractors to help you recover and return to your normal daily activities as quickly as possible.
Personal Injury and Auto Accidents
At Ramos Center, we’re here to help you if you’ve been injured in a slip and fall, car accident, or other incident due to someone else’s negligence. As a personal injury or motor vehicle accident patient, you’ll have a dedicated claims specialist who will guide you through the entire process, from your initial appointment to your final visit. Your specialist will schedule appointments, communicate with your team of providers, and work with your attorney and insurance company to help your case move forward. We collaborate with you to help you get back to living a pain-free life.
- Dedicated Personal Injury Team with Direct Email and Phone Line
- New Patient Appointment Within 7 Days
- 24-48 Hour Scheduling Turnaround Time
- EMC (Emergent Medical Condition) Evaluations
- Comprehensive Pain Management, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Understanding of the Legal & Insurance Industries
At Ramos Center, our physicians have years of experience treating Workers’ Compensation claimants and understand the workers’ compensation mentality. We use minimally invasive and highly precise procedures to evaluate, treat, and rehabilitate claimants with chronic pain. Our physicians are fellowship-trained and board-certified in pain medicine, and together they have decades of experience treating occupational injuries. Our goal is to find permanent solutions that enable you to return to work quickly and achieve maximum medical improvement.
- Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Specialist with Direct Email and Phone Line
- 24 Hour Turnaround Time on All Compliance Paperwork (DWC-25) and Patient Care Notes
- Experienced and Versed in Communicating with Employers, Adjusters, and Nurse Case Managers to Provide Step-by-Step Updates on Each Patient
If you’re looking for auto accident injury treatment, contact Ramos Center today. We serve patients from Bradenton, Sarasota, Palmetto, Laurel, St. Petersburg, Venice, Englewood, Memphis, Cortez, Port Charlotte, and Dunedin.